If you are a beginner and trying to create a new website then you might confuse between Blogger or WordPress which platform should use? In this article, I am sharing the advantages and disadvantages of both platforms. By this point, I guess you get some idea to choose one platform. Please read these advantages and disadvantages carefully. Hope this will help you to choose your platform.
1) This is completely free you get a domain with (.blogspot) ending plus you get free hosting from Google.
2) Blogger provides free good hosting which never gets down if you having more visitors.
3) Very easy to use.
4) You can create as many websites as completely free. You are able to create 100 websites with one Gmail account.
1) Your domain comes with (.blogspot) ending, like "MyWebsiteName.blogspot.com".
2) Some Advertisement platforms like Adsense do not give much preference to Blogger websites.
3) Search engines like Google not give much importance to the Blogger websites. So sometimes it's hard to rank your website.
4) Blogger is a free platform so millions of unprofessional users make and write bad articles on their Blogger website. So most visitors avoid clicking on blogger websites because they believe this platform article might be not much useful.
5) Hard to get backlinks from other websites. Most professional websites do not allow backlinks from the Blogger platform.
1) WordPress plugins are available which makes your work easier.
2) Search engines like Google give more priority to WordPress websites.
3) Advertisement platforms give more priority to WordPress websites.
4) Most websites accept WordPress websites to create backlinks.
5) You get your own domain which ends with (.com, .net), etc.
6) You will get more visitors because WordPress domains look more professional than Blogger websites.
1) You have to pay charges for domain and hosting.
2) WordPress is more complicated as compared to Blogger.
Hope this article helps you to decide which platform you have to choose. I recommend try Blogger first for testing and becoming a professional article writer. Better content always attracts visitors so whichever platform you choose, try to write better and useful articles. Getting visitors is never easy to work this takes time. So if you beginner then keeps your patience. Slowly you will learn more and try to improve things. I personally learn about article writing in 1 year and now I am getting better visitors to my website. Watch YouTube tutorial videos which will give more information about how to write a better article that can rank in Google. With the article also try to create backlinks so that you get ranking in Google. Try to write an article on your website regularly so that your website will be recommended by search engines. Write an article with at least 1000-2000 words so that your SEO will improve. Articles with 2000+ words get a better ranking in search engines. Avoid spamming in websites with your website links otherwise your domain will be considered as a spamming domain by search engines. Try to create more do-follow backlinks.
Know more about Blogger and WordPress: JoblessPanda.com
- Passing the CPP - C++ Certified Professional Programmer CPP certification exam needs a lot of confidence, especially to get certified